A Small Update to Our Posting Schedule
For over two years now, I've had the privilege of sharing Ellen G. White's writings alongside original articles on health, nutrition, faith, and Bible study every Tuesday and Friday. Thank you so much for being part of this journey with me. Your visits, comments, and encouragement have meant more than you know, and I'm deeply grateful to God for this little corner of ministry we've built together.
This past week, I started a new job after being unemployed for over a year and a half, and I want to praise God for this provision even as I adjust to a role that's quite different from my last one, it's outdoors and physically demanding, which is a big change from office work! Because of this, I'll be scaling back for now from four original articles a month to two, one for Health Tuesday and one for Spiritual Friday, while continuing to share chapters from Ministry of Healing and Christ's Object Lessons as usual. I have several articles in the works that I'm excited to share once I settle into this new routine, and I look forward to returning to our regular schedule soon. Thank you for your patience and continued support, it truly is a blessing.
